Saturday, April 4, 2009

tagged from haynee lagi...

new tag



Movies or TV?
both!


What sort of a life partner do you expect?
iman.amal.taqwa...fuhhh..


If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want?
i wish i have more wishes!..haha


Which is your favourite cartoon character?
pingu! not not!


What is favorite fantasy?
me travelling with my favourite friends in my private jet...fuiyohh...


Which is the one romance depicted in the movies that you would want to experience in your life?fly with the most handsome vampire in the jungle!...hahah

What is the one thing that you have done in your life that you would want to undo?
put my trust on someone....


Describe yourself in a single sentence?
...................

What would you do if your partner cheated on you?
say "thank you for hurting me"



If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you want to give him/her?
make ur parents proud of u...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

tats handsome vampire is belongs to me...ask ma permission first lol!!!!hahahahaha